Bathrobes – Organic CottonFrom €179
100% Organic Bathrobes, Made in Portugal. Oeko-Tex ® Certified.
- Returns extended to January 31, 2020.
The 100% Organic Terry Bathrobes are woven from high-quality cotton and are Oeko-Tex ® certified to be free of harmful chemicals.
Designed to have an oversized fit and woven from long cotton fibers in a thick 385g terry for optimal absorbency and great softness.
Solid colored robes are finished with extra long looms, for the traditional terry finishing, and striped robes are woven with twisted looms for a dense look that will highlight the patterns.
Please see our care recommendations below. Established to make sure your Organic Bathrobe will last long, while providing you the best possible absorbency and softness.
- Wash at low temperatures to protect the towels and the environment.
- Hang-dry to preserve fibers and color, tumble only on low heat with dryer balls.
- Use natural detergent for long last and soft feel.
- If a loop snags, please cut it, do not pull it.
Read more about how to care for your Organic Terry Bathrobe.