The 100% Organic Terry Towels are woven from high-quality cotton and are Oeko-Tex ® certified to be free of harmful chemicals.
The towels are made from super combed cotton, which makes it softer, stronger and smoother than regular cotton fibres. They are woven in an extra thick 600g terry, that makes them soft, super absorbent and long-lasting.
Our Organic Towels are woven in the hills outside Porto. We have partnered with an industry leader, securing both high-quality manufacturing, great working conditions and a production with a strong focus on sustainability.
- Origin: Made in Portugal.
- Thickness: 600g terry weave to maximize softness and absorbency.
- Quality: 100% Organic and long cotton fibers.
- Certified: Oeko-Tex to be free of harmful chemicals.
We are always working to improve our products, if you have any feedback, please reach out to email@example.com
Please see our care recommendations below. Established to make sure your Organic Towels will last as long as possible while providing you with the best possible absorbency and softness.
- Wash at low temperatures to protect the environment.
- Tumble dry on low heat with dryer balls.
- Use natural detergent for long last and a great feel
- If a loop snags, please cut it, don’t pull it.
- Avoid using softener and bleachers.
Read more about how to care for your Organic Terry Towels.