100% Organic Towels. Made in Portugal.
The towel collection is designed to perfectly balance absorbency and softness. Made from extra-long cotton yarns for long-lasting durability that’s extra-combed for a soft finish, the heavy weave and fabric’s long loops ensure high absorbency.
– 100% organic cotton
– Heavyweight 600 GSM terry weave
– Extra-combed for softness, smoothness and strength
– Sturdy hanger loop
– Double-stitched hems
– Closed corners
– Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified
– Made in Portugal
Tekla pieces are designed to last. However, a little goes a long way when it comes to properly caring for your towels. By following these simple care instructions, your pieces will last longer and cause less impact on the planet.
– Dry between use
– Wash once per week
– Use low temperatures and a low spin cycle
– Wash items with zippers or buttons separately
– Wash light and dark colours separately
– Use environmentally friendly detergent
– Do not use fabric softener
– Shake towels well before drying
– Line dry where possible
– Spot clean stains as soon as possible
– If a loop snags, cut it instead of pulling it
Learn more about proper care.
After shipment, EU orders typically arrive in 1-3 business days and non-EU orders typically arrive in 3-8 business days.
Products may be returned at your own cost so long as they are in new, unused condition, with their original tags and packaging.