Bedding – Organic Cotton Percale
100% Organic Cotton Bedding, Made in Portugal. Oeko-Tex ® Certified.
The 100% Organic Cotton Percale collection is woven from long staple fibers and Oeko-Tex ® certified to be free of harmful chemicals.
The bedding is woven from high-quality, long cotton fibres, making it resistant and durable. As a finishing touch, it has been treated with a light stonewash for a beautiful matte finish and a soft and crisp feel on your skin.
We care for the details. Not only when it comes to carefully choosing the color range of our Organic Bedding, but also in making it functional. The small corner pockets enables you to attach the duvet, so it stays in it's place.
Enjoy great sleep, every night.
Our Organic Cotton Percale is woven in the hills outside Porto. We have partnered with an industry leader in Portugal, securing a high-quality and sustainable production.
- Origin: Made in Portugal
- Quality: 100% Organic Cotton.
- Certified: Oeko-Tex to be free of harmful chemicals.
- Finishing: Light stonewash.
- Details: Corner-pockets to stabilize the inserted duvet.
We encourage care that preserves and enhances the natural capabilities of your bedding, while considering the environmental impact. Please see some highlights below.
- Wash at low temperatures to protect the bedding and the environment.
- Wash light and dark colors separately.
- Hang-dry to preserve fibres and color, tumble only on low heat.
Read more about how to care for your bedding.