The Head of Ecommerce will be responsible to plan and develop Tekla’s digital excellence, frictionless commerce, and strong brand experience, while ensuring all activities are brand enhancing and in line with the brand priorities.
In this role, you will own the seasonal budgets according to the overall commercial strategy and objectives. You will drive Tekla’s digital growth strategies and balance P/L related to this.
You will report to the Commercial & Marketing Director, with dotted line accountabilities to the Managing Director and you will be required to apply a commercial and problem-solving mindset. As the lead for Tekla’s online channel, the role is responsible for driving our online growth strategy, roadmap, and operational continuity. Functioning as a subject matter expert the role requires an in-depth understanding and keen interest in emerging trends and market specific nuances.
You will be working cross-functionally with all functions, and you will be expected to integrate the online business with the marketing and branding initiatives, by closely collaborating with the Creative Director and Head of Brand who own the creative direction of the company.
The role is an ambassador of Tekla values both within the company and should display a high level of professionalism and camaraderie with fellow Tekla employees, clients, and external partners.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage, mentor, and guide the following teams: Product, Content Coordination & Customer Service
- Drive the ecommerce strategy to enable optimal customer experience and commercial growth
- Ensure all traffic channels perform optimally by setting relevant KPIs as well as measuring key metrics
- Analyse and report on all digital campaigns and on the traffic and engagement KPIs to the business to influence learnings and future strategies
- Analyse site performance metrics and trends alongside Senior Data Analyst to deliver relevant product performance and customer behaviour insights
- Lead the commercial planning and purchasing for ecommerce, as well as monitoring its main business KPIs
- Ensure all relevant KPIs and performance insights are shared with relevant stakeholders within the organisation
- Lead and establish an analytical-first team
- Support optimising the user experience of the website including site navigation, content strategy, customer journey, checkout flow etc. In coordination with the developers, Managing Director and UX/UI responsible
- Support the planning of our external web developer team and recommend, implement, and test new developments and ongoing site functionality and systems in accordance with the ecommerce strategy to maximise the customer experience and drive sales
- Source and request brand and product assets to support marketing and ecommerce activity
- Coordinate with Marketing, CRM, PR, and Creative teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
We'd love to hear from you if you are / have:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role within an ecommerce / digital environment; for a consumer centric brand
- Strong commercial acumen, analytical and reporting experience, result-driven
- Technical knowledge of ecommerce as a digital product
- A collaborative mindset, with an ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate with, consult with and influence all levels of the organisation
- People management experience and demonstrated ability to lead, mentor and inspire others
- A solid understanding of digital technologies, trends, policies and digital best practice
- Analytical skills with ability to translate data, trends and insights into actionable and measurable strategies
- Proficient in Google Analytics and experience with content management platforms
- Fluent in English
- Comfortable within an open-plan and curated working environment
- Located or willing to relocate to Copenhagen in a short notice
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture, and we are looking for talented individuals to join us. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, gender identity, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, age, or marital status. If you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
We are always looking to connect with curious and passionate individuals. If you feel that you have something exciting to offer, please don't hesitate to send your resume to email@example.com, telling us why you want to work at Tekla and what you’d like to do.
If there is an opening that matches your skills and qualifications, we will contact you.
By submitting your application, you consent to Tekla processing and storing your personal data for up to 24 months for recruitment purposes unless we receive a request for erasure of your data.