The linen bedding collection balances softness with greater texture for a more nuanced experience. The open weave drapes over the body and provides better breathability. Cool to the touch, linen is ideal for warmer nights.
The linen bedding collection has an organic feel as the fabric’s natural imperfections create a more nuanced touch. The 180 GSM open-weave fabric used offers a more intimate experience when sleeping – where percale bedding sits atop the body, linen bedding gently drapes over it. The extra-long flax yarn used guarantees strength and durability, ensuring that the fabric stays soft and gentle for years to come.
The linen bedding collection offers a more nuanced experience than conventional cotton, balancing softness with greater texture and breathability. Linen is particularly suited for the warmer months because the fibre is cool to the touch, but can easily be combined with blankets in winter for extra warmth.
– 100% French flax
– Open weave for breathability
– Distinct, tactile feel which gently softens with time
– Lightly stonewashed for extra softness
– Button closure with mother of pearl buttons
– Corner slits and ties for easily attaching a duvet
– Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified
– Made in Portugal
Tekla pieces are designed to last. However, a little goes a long way when it comes to properly caring for your bedding.
– Air out sheets between use
– Cotton is highly absorbent, so wash sheets once per week to remove natural oils and sweat that can stain and damage fabric
– Use low temperatures and a low spin cycle to preserve the fabric and reduce energy usage
– Wash light and dark colours separately to prevent colour transfer
– Use environmentally friendly detergent, avoiding bleaches, harsh detergents and fabric softener
– Line dry where possible to preserve the fabric and colour, otherwise tumble dry on a low heat
– Spot clean stains as soon as possible
For more information, visit general care.
Learn about other textiles