Terry towels and bath mats
The towel and bath mat collection is designed to be gentle on the skin, balancing softness with absorbency for drying with minimal effort.
100% organic cotton in heavyweight 600 GSM and 1500 GSM terry weaves perfectly balances absorbency and softness. The extra-long cotton yarns used provide a superior touch and long-lasting durability, while the fabric’s long loops ensure high absorbency.
The towel collection is designed to perfectly balance absorbency and softness. The heavy weave and extra-combed fabric is gentle on the skin while ensuring longevity, with maximum absorbency for drying with minimal effort.
– 100% organic heavyweight cotton
– Extra-combed for softness, smoothness and strength
– Sturdy hanger loop
– Double-stitched hems
– Closed corners
– Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified
– Made in Portugal
Tekla pieces are designed to last. However, a little goes a long way when it comes to properly caring for your towels.
– Let dry completely between use
– Wash once per week to remove bacteria caused by damp and skin cells
– Towels can be washed at a maximum of 60°C, but it’s recommend to use low temperatures and a low spin cycle to preserve the fabric and reduce energy usage
– Shake towels well before drying
– Wash items with zippers or buttons separately to avoid snagging
– Wash light and dark colours separately to prevent colour transfer
– Use environmentally friendly detergent, avoiding bleaches and harsh detergents
– Do not use fabric softener as this will prevent absorption. Tumble dry on a low heat if you wish to preserve softness
– Line dry where possible to preserve the fabric and colour, otherwise tumble dry on a low heat
– Spot clean stains as soon as possible
– If a loop snags, cut it instead of pulling on it
For more information, visit general care.
Learn about other textiles